Linear Algebra and Theory Matrix Theory
Course materials can be found on Blackboard
For other courses I have taught click here
For manuals for Mathematica and Graphing Calculators go here.
Research Interest Analytic and Algebraic Number Theory, Complex Analysis
1. Moments of Hypergeometric Hurwitz Zeta Functions (with Hieu Nguyen), in preparation.
2. Hypergeometric Zeta Functions (with Hieu Nguyen), (2008) to appear in Intern. J. Number Theory. (pdf)
3. Translation with notes of Euler’s paper E797 (with Kathryn Robertson) Recherches sur le probléme de quatre nombres positives et en proportion arithmétique tels, que la somme de deux quelconques soit toujours un nombre carré: Research into the problem of four positive numbers and such an arithmetic proportion of them, that the sum of any two of them is always a square number.”, to appear on the web at the Euler Archive
4. On Generalization of Lambert’s Series (with Tom Osler), International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 43 No. 4 (2008), 465-484.
5. The Distribution of Relatively Prime Numbers (with Matt Oster), to appear in Mathematics and Computer Education.
6. Hypergeometric Bernoulli Polynomials and Appell Sequences (with Hieu Nguyen), to appear in Intern. J. Number Theory. (pdf)
7. The Error Zeta Function (with Hieu Nguyen), Intern. J. Number Theory, 3 (2007), No. 3, 439-453.
8. A Zero Free Region for Hypergeometric Zeta Functions (with Hieu Nguyen), Preprint (2005) (pdf)
9. The Riemann Zeta Function and its Application in Number Theory (with Marvin Knopp) to appear in Hissab: Ethiopian Journal of Mathematics (pdf)
10. The Unlikely Union of Partitions and Divisors, (with T Osler and T. R. Chandrupatla), The College Mathematics Journal, 38(2007), pp. 278-287. (pdf)
11. A Table of the Partition Function, (with T Osler and TR Chandrupatla) The Mathematical Spectrum, 34 (2001/2002), pp. 55 - 57. (pdf)
12. Playing on the Computer with Partition, (with T Osler) Mathematics and Computer Education, Vol. 35, No. 1, Winter 2001, pp. 5 -17 (pdf)
13. Finite Order Elements of Nondiscrete Hecke Groups (preprint 2001)(pdf)
14. Log-Polynomial Period Functions for Nondiscrete Hecke Groups, The Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 128 (2000), pp. 387- 396 (pdf)
15. Log-Polynomial Period Functions for Hecke Groups, The Ramanujan Journal,3, 119-151(1999)(pdf)
16. Maximum Principles for Some Second Order Non-Homogeneous Semilinear Equations. Bollettino U.M. I. (7) 5-A (1991), 245-252.(with G. Porru and A. Zeleke)
1. The Hecke-Bochner Correspondence and the Dissertation of Sister Ann Heath, March 18 and 25, 2008, Number Theory Seminar, Temple, University, Philadelphia, PA.
2. A Generalization of Riemann Zeta Function, October 26, 2007, Mathematics Colloquium, Villanova University, Villanova, PA
3. The Error Zeta Function. January 6, 2008, Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Diego, CA
4. A Generalization of Riemann Zeta Function, October 23, 2007, Mathematics Colloquium, Villanova University, Villanova, PA.
I was a member of the organizing committee for Number Theory Conference in Honor of Marvin Knoppâ€™s 73rd Birthday, January 9 - 10, 2006, Philadelphia, PA