Linear Algebra and Theory Matrix Theory
Course materials can be found on Blackboard
For other courses I have taught click here
For manuals for Mathematica click here
Research Interest Analytic and Algebraic Number Theory, Complex Analysis
1. Topics in Complex Analysis II, Addis Ababa University, December 26, 2013 to January 5, 2014 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
2. Introduction to Distribution Theory , Addis Ababa University, January 8 to January 15, 2014, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Topics in Analytic Number Theory I, Addis Ababa University, December 26, 2009 to January 13, 2010, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Topics in Analytic Number Theory II, Addis Ababa University, July 10, 2012 to August 4, 2012, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
5. A Short Course in Partial Differential Equations, Adama University, July 4 to 9, 2012 Adama, Ethiopia,
5. The Hecke-Bochner Correspondence and the Dissertation of Sister Ann Heath, March 18 and 25, 2008, Number Theory Seminar, Temple, University, Philadelphia, PA.
6. A Generalization of Riemann Zeta Function, October 26, 2007, Mathematics Colloquium, Villanova University, Villanova, PA
7. The Error Zeta Function. January 6, 2008, Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Diego, CA
8. A Generalization of Riemann Zeta Function, October 23, 2007, Mathematics Colloquium, Villanova University, Villanova, PA
9. The Error Zeta Function January 6, 2008, Joint Mathematical Meetings, San Diego, CA
10. Zero Free Region for a Hypergeometric Zeta Function January 6, 2007, Joint Mathematical Meetings, New Orleans, LA
11. Hypergeometric Zeta Functions, January 10, 2006,Conference on Modular Forms and Related Topics in Honor of Marvin Knopp’s 73rd Birthday, Philadelphia, PA
12. "A functional inequality for Hypergeometric zeta - functions" Feb 23, 2005, Temple Number Theory Seminar
13. Hypergeometric Zeta Function Part II, November, 2004 Rowan Math Colloquium.
14. Sum of Divisors and Partitions, October 30, 2002, Rowan Math Colloquium.
15. "Multiplier Systems for Hecke Groups" on January 20, 2000, at the Joint Mathematics Meetings Washington D.C.
16. "Automorphic Integrals and Hecke Groups," on March 17, 1998, at the 943rd Central Sectional Meeting of the AMS held in Urbana, IL.
17. "Dirichlet Series with Functional Equation Associated with the Modular Group" February 24, 1999 at the Mathematics Seminar of William Paterson University.
18. "2 by 2 Matrices of Finite Order" March 21, 1999 at the Math-Physics Seminar of Rowan U.
19. "Log-Polynomial Period Functions of Positive Weight," April 4,1998, at 93rd Northeastern Sectional Meeting of the AMS, Philadelphia, PA
20. "Dirichlet series with pre-assigned poles associated with the non-discrete Hecke Groups", April 8, 1997, at The Number Theory Seminar of the Mathematics Department, Temple U.
21. "Automorphic Integrals of Positive Weight for Hecke Groups" December 18, 1997 at the West Coast Number Theory Conference held in Asilomar, CA.
22. "Dirichlet series with pre-assigned poles satisfying a functional equation." June 8, 1997, at a seminar at Bryn Mawr College, PA.
23. The History of Fermat's Last Theorem and its Proof for Special Cases", April 12, 1997 at the Mathematics-Physics seminar, Rowan University
I was a member of the organizing committee for the Number Theory Conference in Honor of Marvin Knopp’s 73rd Birthday, January 9 - 10, 2006, Philadelphia, PA
Click here for pictures