Jennifer A. Kadlowec

Professor and Associate Chair

Mechanical Engineering

232 Rowan Hall

201 Mullica Hill Rd.

Glassboro, NJ  08028





Fall 2013

-       Machine Design

-       Junior / Senior Clinic


Advising information - FAQ for students


Who is my advisor?

See GRAD or department secretary Ms. Wynn

What courses do I need?

See: Mechanical Engineering Curriculum

How do I find a course prerequisite?

See: Find Prerequisite

What General Education courses do I need?

What courses fulfill General Education and Rowan Experience?

See: Gen Ed

What courses do I need for a minor in ? a concentration in ?

You must get this information from the department offering the minor or concentration.

I am a transfer student, how do I know if a course I have already taken counts for a Rowan course?

See your advisor!

How do I find out if a county college course will transfer to Rowan?

What if a course I took at a county college does not have a Rowan equivalent?

How do I get a transcript sent from my county college to Rowan?

See: Taking County College Courses


Additional information for Potential and Current Transfer Students

Transfer policy for engineering: click here. Provides information about basis of academic evaluation, application deadlines and more.

Transfer policy for freshman engineering clinic: click here

All mechanical engineering students MUST take Sophomore Engineering Clinic 1 and 2.


Registration Information

Please be sure to see the faculty member of the course for a prereq override.

For other engineering course registration issues, you may fill out the form: click here.