Doogie Horner is a comedian, writer, and artist. He is the author of Everything Explained Through Flowcharts, and his work has appeared in Wired, McSweeney’s, Fast Company, Boing Boing, the Believer, the London Times, the Sun, and other publications. He achieved national attention by winning over a hostile crowd on America's Got Talent, and has designed numerous book covers, including Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.
- America’s Got Talent, semi-finalist, 2009
- Bridgetown Festival, 2013
- Laughing Skull, semi-finalist, 2013
- Boston Comedy Festival, semi-finalist, 2012 and 2009
- Philadelphia Magazine Best of Philly Award, 2011
- Philebrity award for general fabulousness, 2011
- Helium Comedy Club, Philly’s Funniest winner, 2010